- Extensively covers 8,000 common English words used in class and daily life
- Each word contains parts of speech such as noun, verb, adjective etc.
- Indicates the stressed syllable
- Features with special categories: prefix, suffix and tenses, guiding to the efficient usage
- Provides a special plastic film for reviewing each word
(Any errors in the book samples come from encoding and decoding problems in Unicode text of free hosting services only. There is no effect on the physical books.)
Author: Ms. Prapai Poongarmcherng , an experienced editor, translator, and writer of educational books and children’s stories
“My First Phonics Series”, “Essential English for Medical Personnel” and “Chilling English” are her masterpieces
Genre: Vocabulary, 88 Categories
Paperback: 816 pages, 2-color printing
Product Dimensions: 112 x 168 mm.