- Suitable for 2-year-olds and up
- A great way for kids to get started recognizing English letters and numbers and develop their fine motor skills
- Learn to count 1-20 through connect-the-dot activities.
- When all the dots are connected, the pictures will appear.
- Helps to promote kid’s imagination and creativity
(Any errors in the book samples come from encoding and decoding problems in Unicode text of free hosting services only. There is no effect on the physical books.)
Author: Ms. Chanaphat Praymee and Ms. Chutima Sartrai, the creative writers of children’s stories
Genre: Activity Book
Paperback: 48 pages, 4 -color printing
Product Dimensions: 185 x 260 mm.