- Ideal for all learners especially individuals in the medical fields such as doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and medical students
- All medical words and specific terms were approved by the medical specialists.
- Includes extensive contents of useful and ready-to-use words, terms, expressions, and dialogues used in a particular field
- Covered up to common 68 diseases and symptoms
- Audio recordings on MP3 CD enclosed showing how words are spoken by native speakers for more accuracy and confidence
- Plus QR code allowing you to access the free application
(Any errors in the book samples come from encoding and decoding problems in Unicode text of free hosting services only. There is no effect on the physical books.)
Author: Ms. Prapai Poongarmcherng, an experienced editor, translator, and writer of educational books and children’s stories
“My First Phonics Series”, “Essential English for Medical Personnel” and “Chilling English” are her masterpieces.
Genre: Language Learning
Paperback: 496 pages, 4 color-printing
Product Dimensions: 152 x 203 mm.