- Perfect for beginners who need a manual to help them learn spoken Japanese faster and more easily
- Covers up to 81 familiar situations for everyday usage
- Integrating with practical dialogues and vocabulary lists
- No basic Japanese knowledge required
- Easy-to-understand and ready-to-use lessons
- With Romaji representing (the sound of Japanese in Roman alphabet), it helps learners pronounce Japanese words and phrases correctly
- Each word and phrase is approved by the experts.
(Any errors in the book samples come from encoding and decoding problems in Unicode text of free hosting services only. There is no effect on the physical books.)
Author: MIS Editorial Staff
Genre: Japanese Language
Paperback: 304 pages, 2-color printing
Product Dimensions: 145 x 210 mm.
Sold: Vietnam, Taiwan